Caleb made more good progress today.
- He is being fed with just a bottle now (instead of a tube). If he continues to do well with the bottle, they will take his feeding tube off tomorrow.
- His jaundice levels are way down. If they go down just a little more tonight, they will take him off phototherapy tomorrow morning.
- His breathing and oxygen levels are still good.
- All of the precautionary tests they ran game back negative. He has one more tonight, but there is not indication that we should be worried about it.
- They will take him off antibiotics on Friday.
If everything stays good and he keeps eating well, he could come home as soon as Friday or Saturday.