The first major update to StickerBook, version 1.1, is out today. The headline feature is being able to use your Stickers outside of iMessage.
- Tapping on a Sticker in the main iOS app now opens the standard iOS share sheet so you can import that sticker in another app or copy it to your clipboard.
- Added two Today Widgets – one for copying your top Stickers to your clipboard and one for quickly creating new Stickers.
- Added 3D Touch quick actions for quickly creating new Stickers.
- Added URL scheme for adding stickers. To add stickers, simply use
- Added keyboard shortcuts for for adding Stickers in the main iOS app.
- Renamed the Document Provider source to iCloud Drive. It still behaves the same.
- Fixed crash when trying to add a new Sticker from your camera when the camera was unavailable.
You can pick it up on the App Store.