StickerBook 1.0.2 is out on the App Store today.
- You can now add Stickers from the system clipboard (copy and paste).
- You can now rotate the image on the Add Sticker page.
- You have more control when placing the image inside a Sticker on the Add Sticker page.
- The Add Sticker page now has a reset button to reposition the image back to its initial placement.
- Fixed a bug where the wrong sticker could be deleted when deleting multiple stickers in a row (sorry about that!).
- The StickerBook Action Extension now only shows up in the Action Sheet of others apps when an image is available.
- The StickerBook Action Extension cancel button is always visible.