My current apps for iOS.
Workshelf is the perfect companion for being productive on an iPad in iOS 11. It allows you to drop anything from the system drag and drop gesture. It can serve as a quick place to hold items for drag and drop or it can be a long term container for items you want access to.
- Store anything that can be passed with a system drag.
- Create multiple shelves to organize your item.
- Accept or provide multiple items for drag and drop at the same time.
- Show you all of different representations of your file (like a URL for an image dragged from the web as well as the actual image).
- Export items via drag or by the system share sheet.
Follow on Twitter at @workshelf_app.
StickerBook is an iMessage app that lets you turn any image into a Sticker.
- Access images from your camera, photo library, iCloud Drive (or other Document Provider), or share sheet.
- Apply stencils to your stickers (including pinch/zoom to fit the image right where you want it in the stencil).
Follow on Twitter at @stickerbook_app.
Email email@example.com for support.